Caterpillars and Butterflies (Nursery)Miss Clough
Welcome to Caterpillars and Butterflies
We like to explore and have fun.
AM – Caterpillars 8:45am-11:45am
PM – Butterflies 12:15pm-3:15pm
30 hours – 8:45am-3:15pm
A warm welcome from all of the Nursery team.
A typical day in Nursery will consist of; registration/good morning, a short focussed activity (maths or phonics), choosing time indoors and outdoors, snack time and story/singing.
Please remember to…
- Name all of your child’s clothes, shoes and any items that they bring into Nursey.
- Drop off and collect your child on time.
- Encourage your child to look in their tray for pictures, letters, jumpers and models.
- Hand lunch time cover money in every Monday in a named envelope (30 hour children).
- Resist the temptation to do everything for your child and encourage them to try and do it for themselves. E.G. dressing and toileting.
- Remember that no worry is too small, if you are concerned about your child please let us know so that we can help.
Ahoy there maties! Caterpillars, Dragonflies and Ladybirds all had pirate fun today. They did pirate writing, made treasure chests full of jewels, put messages in bottles, looked through telescopes and did pirate singing and dancing. Watch this website for more...
The Ladybirds and Dragonflies were having so much fun in the small dusting of snow we found this morning that we decided to venture out onto the top field to see if we could find more! Luckily we found just enough to make our wonderful...
Dragonflies and Ladybirds enjoy scooping and digging in their new sand play...